IT Support Engineer
Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are looking for an engineer to join our friendly team looking after our valued business and charity customers in Edinburgh and the Central Belt.
The role will include a great variety of work including on-site support and installations along with working from our office providing assistance by telephone and using remote support tools.
Our customer retention rate exceeds 98% over a 20+ year period, which we believe reflects the quality of the products and services we provide. Our staff retention levels are similarly impressive.
The ideal person will have the following personal attributes:
- Enjoy dealing with people, both on the phone and face to face
- Patient and approachable
- Passionate about providing the highest level of customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a friendly, supportive and committed team
- Aptitude for troubleshooting problems
- Enjoy learning and working with new technology
- Professional in both approach and appearance
Skills and experience required
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with Windows desktop, Microsoft Office and networking
- Experience of Windows Server and Office 365 would be an advantage
- Industry recognised qualifications such as CompTiA, Microsoft and Cisco Certification or a relevant degree with some real-world experience
- Full UK driving license (company vehicle is provided as and when required)
What we offer:
- A friendly and enjoyable working environment
- Highly competitive salary and quarterly bonus
- Company pension
- A company iPhone will be provided which can be used personally
- Ongoing development of skills and knowledge, great training and development opportunities
The successful applicant will gain skills that will help them progress in their career in areas such as project management, using Cloud-based technology such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
We are constantly researching and working with the latest technology to make sure our customers gain the greatest benefit from Digital Transformation. As a result, there is an ongoing opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills.
As a company, we aim to build our business around our employees' natural talents which results in high levels of satisfaction for both staff and customers alike.